[TowerTalk] USED Able, UBM et al steel scaffolding clamps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] USED Able, UBM et al steel scaffolding clamps
From: davidw@copper.net (David J. Windisch)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:54:38 -0500
Hi, all concerned:

Ran across the 'mother lode', about a thousand of these things, the other
day: RIGHT-ANGLE, and SWIVEL versions.  Two swivel bolts hold open ends of
two swinging arms  around 2 pipes at right angles.

I've had a lotta uses for these things for 30+ years -- it only now occurred
to me to see if anyone else out there might benefit.   I clamp tubes and
pipes to tower legs, make quickie ladder, pipe, lumber, tower racks for my
pick-em-up truck, gin poles, snatch-block supports -- even a quick tent
support for FD.

They are rugged, functional, and weigh about 3 lbs.   They will hold from
about 1-1/4" to 2" *OD* pipe or tube.

No express or implied warranty.    Most have a bit of unimportant surface
rust.   They are *functional*.

Any one interested, and at what price?  If so, I'll dicker with the owner to
see what kinda price I can get.   Owner sez: New prices start around $20.

Lemme know.

Tks!

--

73, Dave Windisch, K3BHJ