[TowerTalk] New Cell Phone Study

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Cell Phone Study
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 19:52:36 EST
In a message dated 2/7/2001 19:10:33 Eastern Standard Time,
w0etc@ix.netcom.com writes:

>                         Conclusions
>  The results of this investigation, the first nation-wide cancer
>  incidence study of cellular phone users, do not support the
>  hypothesis of an association between use of these telephones and
>  tumours of the brain or salivary gland, leukaemia, or other cancers.

.... and if they looked at the incidence of cancer in people who never used
cell phones or lived near ham or broadcast station, they would probably find
that more cancer cases were found than around those with RF.
Government conclusion: RF prevents cancers, therefore we should increase RF
danger limits so nobody gets around RF, gets cancer sooner so the governments
don't have to pay pensions, soc. security etc. Long live big brother! Glory
to ARRL, FCC and environmentablists! Death to electricity, RF, towers, cars,
etc.

But you will not see this above study conclusions publicized on the front
pages like they do with all the scaremongering and idiotic law suites.

Oh well, back to slaving in the RF fields!

Yuri