[TowerTalk] Who sponsored the study?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Who sponsored the study?
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:07:32 -0500
The only study I'm aware of that was show to be intentionally
flawed was sponsored by the government.

It was not sponsored in any manner by anyone that could
considered "biased", nor should the researcher have had a reason
to be biased. Even so, the researcher at a California university
produced fraudulent results through the intentional manipulation of
data.

We should remember that this was the only study that established
a link between non-ionizing radiation and cell damage without
heating effects being at the root of the problem.

"Who sponsors a study" has nothing to do with accuracy or fraud.
That falls directly on the scientific method, abilities, honesty and
prejudice of the individuals who control the study.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com