[TowerTalk] Dream on, he will have to prove it to manufacturers on his d

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dream on, he will have to prove it to manufacturers on his de...
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:51:35 EST
In a message dated 2/11/2001 22:29:20 Eastern Standard Time, W4EF@dellroy.com
writes:

>  BTW, are you planning to publish the range data with all the details of
your
> scaled tests at
>  2 meters (range description, reference antenna, gain, F/B, VSWR, etc).
That
> would go a lot further
>  to proving your case than all the heated rhetoric that has been floating
> around here the last few
>  days.
>
>  73 de Mike, W4EF...............................

I agree on your point about the software, it is wonderfull tool, but has to
be used wisely and results checked out, especially in the "weird"
configurations and close to ground. I am just in the process of mastering
EZNEC, trying to come up with arrays for the beach, so I can use them in the
upcoming contests. I will model Razors and see if they "work" on paper too :-)
The rest will depend on what I will decide to do with them. But the more
detailed Razor story will be coming up, most likely in one of the magazines.
Thanks you for your comments and support.
I will have to shorten my lurking on reflectors, I keep typing arguments,
while work is not getting done.

Yuri