[TowerTalk] Changed Listing to 180' Now

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Changed Listing to 180' Now
From: kenneth.keyseear@gte.net (Ken Keyseear)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:24:30 -0500
They revised the listing to 180'.  I get dizzy just looking at the
picture.  Bet the lower part is in 20, 30 or 40' sections.  Also
please note the power lines that appear to run near the tower.
Somehow I don't think the average gin pole is going to work here....

Will be fun to watch the auction though...

W4KK