[TowerTalk] Hygain Parts Available for 7/2 from N0AH

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hygain Parts Available for 7/2 from N0AH
From: Dinsterdog@aol.com (Dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 04:30:46 EST
I spoke to the MFJ HyGain people today and was told that they now have a
large stock of replacement parts available for the HyGain Discoverer 7-2.
Prices seemed reasonable and everything I needed, like new sleeve and element
insulators, were available as well as replacement plastic linear loading wire
brackets.  I was told that they are producing the 7-2 by order and it now
retails for $610.  The direct line I called them at was 1-800-973-6572.

73  Paul  N0AH