[TowerTalk] Recent Cushcraft discussion.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Recent Cushcraft discussion.
From: wb6yaw@dreamsoft.com (Jim)
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 08:36:40 -0800
No it's not.  A lot of you will remember how mad I was at Cushcraft for
screwing the early X9 buyers when they decided to drop the 2 element 40
meter add-on.  To add insult to injury, they (Dr. Steve) acted like it
was the buyer's fault that they (Cushcraft engineers) couldn't produce
what their own brochures indicated was already working.  They did offer
to buy back antennas but to those of us who already had them up it was
of little help.  I'll be looking to Force 12 or M2 for any future
antenna I might buy.  Incidently, I've swayed at least 4 people (and
probably many more) away from Cushcraft purchases.  Just my $.04
(inflation) worth.

73
Gud DX
Jim