[TowerTalk] TicRing vs. Side Mount

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TicRing vs. Side Mount
From: WD4K@bellsouth.net (WD4K)
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:48:36 -0600
Ok, now "I" am curious. When you said that you sold a couple of sidemounts
to a guy who was going to mount C49XR's, I asked privately what kind of
tower. You replied 90' of Rohn 45. Now-The C49XR has 40" of clearance
between the elements and your last post says that your mount requires 56.5
for Rohn 45. Looks like the C49 will not rotate using that sidemount. Am I
missing something here? The reason I asked is I now have two C31's and am
nearing a C49 purchase and am legitimately looking for info.
NOTE! PS. For Jay and all, I use Jays products and have the highest regard
for him and his products and am in the process of buying more!!-this is just
a question of sidemount applications and design among friends---nothing
more. Tommy