[TowerTalk] Rope suggestions?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rope suggestions?
From: mike.foerster@home.com (Michael Foerster)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:06:19 -0600
Not sure about the rope, but it might be worthwhile considering a tension
spring on one end to allow for temperature changes.

Farm stores sell special compression springs for electric fences that are
very inexpensive that can be used to maintain the tension, but allow for
some flexing of the antenna as the temperature changes.

Mike
  W0IH