[TowerTalk] Concrete Strength

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Concrete Strength
From: rel@rnet.com (Ron Lile)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 23:34:37 -0000
For most bases, the recommended 3000psi mix will work just fine. Regarding
the hole, I found that the local sign company had augers up to 4 feet in
diameter. To get an equivalent to a 3 foot square hole, drill it out with
the 36inch auger. The wobble in most soils will get the desired hole for
volume of concrete.

73s, Ron K0RL