[TowerTalk] Heathkit PS-4 Power Supply

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Heathkit PS-4 Power Supply
From: tleaf@hotmail.com (Ted Leaf)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 00:41:26 -1000
Hi Guys,

My ham friend Mike is in need of a Heathkit PS-4 Power Supply Manual for his
college class.

Hope you can help.  Please reply directly to him.

73, Aloha
Ted Leaf, K6HI
Kona, Hawaii
<tleaf@hotmail.com>

This is what he sent me:

Folks can contact me, N3JW <n3jw@arrl.net> ,c/o Haney Technical Center, 3016
HW 77, Panama City, FL 32405; 850-747-500. The manual will be used by Al
Johnson, K8AJ.
The PS-4 is a Heathkit Power Supply.
Mike Adams, N3JW