[TowerTalk] Matching 75 ohm hardline for 3 bands

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Matching 75 ohm hardline for 3 bands
From: mike.foerster@home.com (Michael Foerster)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 11:59:56 -0500
Roger,

I think that you're right.

I must have read the table wrong, showing that I would have 6db of loss.
After reading your mail, and rethinking this, adding the hard-line and the
mismatch losses or Un-Un losses, it would probably be greater than the 9913
that I'm using.

Thanks a lot, and thanks to everyone else for the suggestions.  I did learn
a great deal.

Mike