[TowerTalk] TT problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TT problem
From: UpTheTower@aol.com (UpTheTower@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:12:36 EDT
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    As the Administrator of TowerTalk, I deal with all the housekeeping
problems. A frequent headache is the fact that the contesting.com majordomo
can't handle MIME or HTML formatting. AOL V6 seems to be hardwired for MIME
and other programs have it as their default.

    Now I've got a subscriber who uses Outlook and keeps getting bounced
because of the MIME formating and we don't know how to turn the MIME
formatting off. I'm totally ignorant about Outlook so I'm hoping one of you
guys can let us know how to do it. It will help Ted, and me as well, as I can
pass the info along to anyone else using Outlook with this problem. Many tnx.

Cheers,    Steve    K7LXC
TT Admin

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers, safety
equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!
http://www.championradio.com

-----