[TowerTalk] Vatican to cut broadcasts over ecological fight

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Vatican to cut broadcasts over ecological fight
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:20:56 EDT
In a message dated 4/10/01 10:05:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
K9RB.Rog@telocity.com writes:

> An interesting observation, but also consider this. Last year I
>  attended the Dayton Hamvention with a fellow who had never been to
>  Dayton before. This fellow is a local who has been in the hobby
>  only a few years. He is a professional therapist and has a
>  Doctorate in Human Behavior. About three hours into the flea
>  market on the first day he looked at me and stated; "This is the
>  largest gathering of grossly obese people I have ever imagined
>  could exist all in the same place!" Sounds funny, but it made me
>  think! Maybe RF exposure has done that to them? I don't think so!
>  Maybe frequency of cancer incidences, heart disease, diabetes, and
>  other illnesses has something to do with the eating habits and
>  lack of exercise and general well being of many in this hobby we
>  that all love so dearly......That could be it!  Look around. Maybe
>  we all need to improve our lifestyles and nutrition a bit! In many
>  cases, quite a bit! 73, -=Rog-K9RB=-

How true!
It is sitting at the computer, radio and wrong nutrition.
I have been in that league myself, my blood pressure went up, cholesterol
skyrocketed, "my" doctor kept me on medication, vegetarian diet for 10 years,
I was only getting worse. One day I was driving a car and all of a sudden
things went quiet, very weird. I couldn't hear engine noise or anything. I
noticed that I don't feel my usual strong heart beat, grabbed wrist and under
the neck, no pulse. Looks like my heart stopped, probably will faint and join
SK ranks. It flashed through my mind how they revive people on TV with
electric shock. I figured need to shock the heart, maybe something stuck in
there? Hit myself in the chest few times and heart went boom and started
beating again. Thanked God and next day, when friend, who kept telling me
about Dr. Atkins, said that Dr. is giving a talk in NYC, there I went,
listened to him, made sense, bought his book "New diet revolution," read it,
next day had to start cooking myself, XYL refused to do that, she didn't want
to "kill" me with all that greasy food. I started to eat eggs, bacon, butter,
sour cream, meat, vegetables, took vitamins he recommended. Screw the
carbohydrates!
    In 6 weeks I lost 30 lbs, in 2 moths my system cleared out, blood
pressure dropped to normal, got off medication -- back to life and ham radio
and contesting.
I recommend getting Dr. Atkins book, the best 4 bucks spent in my life and it
has honorable space on my book shelf next to the bible.
You can check his web site
http://www.atkinscenter.com/

As far as RF goes, it has therapeutic effects, it is used to cure cancer.
All this crap about greasy food, RF "dangers," networks brainwashing and
global warming is good to gain control over sheeple with well behaved closed
minds.
Looks what's happening, they are going after radio stations already, you are
next!
It doesn't matter if it is not true, they will make it "truth"!
Good luck!

73 and wake up!

Yuri, K3BU

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,