[TowerTalk] KT34XA upgrades are available

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT34XA upgrades are available
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 14:44:07 -0400
What all is included in the upgrade kit?

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com