[TowerTalk] prostate biopsy, help put up my tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] prostate biopsy, help put up my tower
From: franknorton@home.com (Frank Norton)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:28:03 -0400
BIOPSY IS THE ONLY WAY TO ACCURATELY TELL IF SOMEONE HAS PROSTATE CARCINOMA
WHEN A PSA IS ELEVATED (EVEN TO SLIGHTLY INCREASED LEVELS).  MENS HEALTH
MANTRA= BIOPSY IS GOOD, BIOPSY IS GOOD..............

I AGREE WITH NORM, AS A FORMER PROFESSOR OF MEDICINE, I ASK PLEASE STOP
SPREADING IDEAS UNLESS YOU KNOW THE FACTS.  IT'S A VERY DANGEROUS SUBJECT
TO BE WRONG ON.

GOD BLESS. (sorry for shouting but failure to biopsy is very scary!)

73,

Frank, KB8XU

NOW......Back to my tower, anyone know of someone who puts up towers in &
around Bay City Michigan?  Repost, 2 nice responses of advice but still
looking for hands on work.  <mailto:kb8xu@qsl.net>

At 09:41 PM 4/11/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>NO, NO, NO  This is not true.  Who ever told you this is WRONG.  Please
>dont spread these kinds of rumors that could prevent someone from getting help.
>
>De Norm  N8NH
>

>At 10:27 AM 4/11/01 -0300, you wrote:
>>Excellent report. The problem is that many Urologists want to do a biopsy
>>when the PSA is high and I am told that that will accelerate the growth and
>>spread of cancer cells if they are in evidence.

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com

-----