[TowerTalk] Mosley Pro 95

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley Pro 95
From: Stephanie WX3K" <wx3k@ptd.net (Stephanie WX3K)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 07:50:41 -0400
I have one very nice Mosley Pro 95 recently removed from a 60 foot tower.
The beam is in good condition. It was removed from the top of a self
supporting tower and very carefully lowered wih an electric winch. I
personally dismanted the beam down to a element basis. I labeled all the
elements so that its goes back together exactly the same way. The antenna
was functioning very nicely.....

Worked 7X4AN and LZ1QI on 28 Mhz with my FT-817 (5 watts) about an hour
before we began to take the antenna down. I swept the antenna on all bands
20, 18, 15, 12 & 10 and had good SWR results.

Anyone interested in this antenna can make me an offer in a private email. I
live in the Poconos in NE PA. Thanks

Stephanie R. Koles WX3K

http://www.wxpage.com

Mt. Holly Skywarn Technical Committee - Vice Chair
Skywarn Coordinator for Somerset County, NJ
Mt Holly Skywarn Webmaster
Eastern PA Radio Assoc. - Vice President

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com

-----