[TowerTalk] Assembling TH7 traps?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Assembling TH7 traps?
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 21:41:11 -0000
Hi all,
I'm in the process of disassembling a TH7 to clean out the traps.
Boy, what a mess in there. You thought grass clippings just
decomposed on the ground? Wrong - they wind up inside the traps!

Anyway, the problem I am having is getting one of those plastic
insulators far enough back inside the trap cover. When they put the
trap together, they dimpled the cover with a punch to hold the
insulators in place. It makes it about impossible to get the insulator
back in.
I've tried flattening out the dimple from the inside without success.
Any suggestions?
Tnx,
Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com