[TowerTalk] Mosley

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:35:11 -0600
The Mosley WARC kit is a 12/17M split dipole that is fed
in parallel with the DE of the TA33 which also has a split dipole
feed.  The CL33 has a "Mosley Match" which uses internal
capacitive coupling to the DE and I expect is NOT compatible
with the split dipole feed for the WARC dipole.

de  Tom  N4KG

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 Bill Marchand <wa1dxa_@snet.net> writes:
> Having followed these conversations for a while and almost afraid to
> mention this name, I find myself with a choice of putting up 1 of 2
> different Mosley antennas I have acquired, the choice being either a
> TA33SR or a "Classic 33" .  I do not know if there is any true
> difference between them, but was also wondering if anyone out there
> had
> done the WARC band conversions on them - and if they were
> worthwhile.
> Humbly,
> Bill WA1DXA
>

> List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
> safety equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!
> http://www.championradio.com
>
> -----

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.