[TowerTalk] House Entry

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] House Entry
From: Stephanie WX3K" <wx3k@ptd.net (Stephanie WX3K)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 00:58:51 -0400
I used 1/4 aluminum plate. It is easier to drill holes in when installing
bulkhead connectors. You can check the appearance under the feedline link.

http://www.wxpage.com/tower2000.htm

Stephanie R. Koles WX3K
wx3k@arrl.net
http://www.wxpage.com

Mt. Holly Skywarn Technical Committee - Vice Chair
Skywarn Coordinator for Somerset County, NJ
Mt Holly Skywarn Webmaster
Eastern PA Radio Assoc. - Vice President