[TowerTalk] Diverse Subject Matter

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Diverse Subject Matter
From: rmoodyg@concentric.net (Richard M. Gillingham)
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 12:34:33 -0400
I LIKE the diversity seen here on this reflector.  Granted, there are
some strings I routinesly delete after reading the first entry, but
overall the discussions are pertinent to our interests in 'antenna
support structures' and the many associated topic.

Breaking this down to individual micro topic will spoil it.

After all, most of us join this reflector BECAUSE there is a lot of
traffic on
this reflector, occasional excursion not withstanding.

My two cents.

Gil, W4PJI

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com