[TowerTalk] Tri-ex W51 base

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-ex W51 base
From: kc5qbc@swbell.net (Floyd Rodgers)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 06:58:58 -0500
Does anyone have a base for a Tri-ex W51 crankup tower or plans for one? I
would also like to find out when production of the W51 ended and specs of
the tower. Anyone care to estimate its value assuming good overall
condition? Is First Call still the supplier/distibutor for these parts?
Floyd Rodgers KC5QBC
Multi ended candle burning artist in training

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----