[TowerTalk] New Book Release: Cubical Quads - VOLUME 2 by L.B. Cebik

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Book Release: Cubical Quads - VOLUME 2 by L.B. Cebik
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 09:40:29 EDT
    FYI.

Cheers,    Steve     K7LXC
Tower Tech

>>  **** ANNOUNCEMENT ****

antenneX Online Magazine is pleased to announce its publication of L.B.
Cebik's latest book, Cubical Quad Notes Volume 2: Rethinking the Quad Beam.

Here it is! Our much-requested release of VOLUME 2 of this new two-book
series by L.B. Cebik. The popular Volume 1 in this pair reviewed existing
quad designs and uncovered a number of factors that had not been fully
appreciated. Volume 2 picks up where Volume 1 leaves off and considers other
ways to design the Quad and further optimize its potential. This 240-page
book is fully illustrated with over 200 sketches, graphs, modeling
exercises, antenna patterns and some useful GW Basic utilities.

Also, we are running a couple of discount specials on this new Volume that
may be purchased in softcover or eBOOK on CD-ROM or direct download from our
Secure Web Site. A 2-Volume special sale for the set of books on Quads is
now available too!

For more information, goto:
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/quads/quad2.htm

...Or, visit the main menu for a variety of new releases by antenneX Online
Magazine!
http://www.antennex.com/Sshack/books.htm

Hope to see you soon and thanks for your time!

Best reGARDS,

Jack L. Stone, Publisher
antenneX Online Magazine
http://www.antennex.com
jack@antennex.com  >>

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----