[TowerTalk] Hamvention Ham Radio & the Law Forum, Friday 5/18

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hamvention Ham Radio & the Law Forum, Friday 5/18
From: JimW9WU@aol.com (JimW9WU@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 18:44:31 EDT
AMATEUR RADIO & THE LAW  "Getting It Up and Keeping It Up"
May 18 Friday, 10am -noon  Room 3

A forum discussion by amateur radio attorneys on
legal issues of interest to hams.  Learn how to
avoid restrictive covenants, present your case for
a tower permit, and hear about the latest court
rulings on RFI and towers.

Speakers:       Jim O'Connell, W9WU ARRL VC,  Moderator
                      Chris Imlay, W3KD  ARRL General Counsel
                      Fred Hopengarten, K1VR  ARRL VC
                      Tim Ellam, VE6SH  VP Regulatory Affairs, RAC
                  Jay Bellows, K0QB ARRL Dakota Div Director

Fred, K1VR will have copies of his new ARRL book "Antenna Zoning
for the Radio Amateur"-and may even reveal some of our lawyer secret
tips for you.

Jay will report on the latest efforts in Washington
concerning CC&R preemption, and I'll pass out copies of my 'can't-fail'
offer to purchase real estate contract add-on.

Ham-law/towertalk reflector readers especially invited.
73, Jim W9WU

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----