[TowerTalk] Rohn, Channel Master push up masts at Dayton

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn, Channel Master push up masts at Dayton
From: k3hx@juno.com (tttt ccccc)
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 00:13:50 -0400
Disclaimer: I don't know these folks, I've no financial or other interest
in their activities.

Noted a trailer in space 964 towards the front of the flea market filled
with galvanized

Rohn push up masts priced so:

        50'     $45

        40'     $35

        30'     $25

http://www.anglefire.com/fl3/telescopicmasts

Also noted a whole bunch of Channel Master 30' push up masts almost at
the corner

of the 3000 aisle.  No human present all day Friday.

Lots of rain, however.

Peace Be With Thee,

Tim  K3HX
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----