[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex/Will-Burt

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex/Will-Burt
From: Bobdeham@aol.com (Bobdeham@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 22:37:03 EDT
Interesting:  I stopped at First Call Communications Booth several times at
Dayton Hamvention and all that was there was a representative from the Rotor
Line that they sell.  There were no signs of tower sales, and when I
inquired, there were no TriCom Towers representatives, and no literature
about their product, and I could only conclude that when a major tower
manufacturer does not appear at the HamVention, it is a good sign that they
are not planning on vigorously entering into this market.  I have called
Will-Burt and they refer me to First Call Communications; and it seems like
an endless circle of no information!  What does everyone else think is going
on?  Anyway, U.S. Towers was there and they were more than happy to sell me a
tower!!   73's.  Bob.

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----