[TowerTalk] Eye & Jaw Turnbuckles (Was GM Hazer with guys)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Eye & Jaw Turnbuckles (Was GM Hazer with guys)
From: DMartin560@aol.com (DMartin560@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 10:50:51 EDT
They are available from Tessco.    www.tessco.com

Rohn  part#  1/2TBE&J
1/2" x 12" eye & jaw turnbuckle
11,000 lb strength
Hot dip galvanized
$29.50 list

3/8x6,  5/8x12,  7/8x12  also available

Dwayne - KG4ADM

In a message dated 05/22/2001 8:37:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
howk2@hotmail.com writes:

<< One
 intriguing idea for was the mention of the fork type turnbuckles. The
 hardest part of the job for me is unscrewing the turnbuckles and then
 replacing. Any idea where this type turnbuckle can be obtained?? >>

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----