[TowerTalk] For Sale Hy-gain HG-52SS Self Supporting 52 foot crank up to

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale Hy-gain HG-52SS Self Supporting 52 foot crank up tower
From: K2plf3@aol.com (K2plf3@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 21:29:30 EDT
For sale:

Hy-gain HG-52SS Self Supporting 52 foot 3 section crank up tower.  Sixteen
years old and in good condition.  Belonged to Harold Archer, W3SKK a recent
silent key.  Art Brown, W3KHZ and I are helping his widow dispose of his ham
equipment.  The tower currently sells new from Hy-gain for around $2600 and
we are asking $595.  The tower is on the ground and ready for pickup in
Fallston, MD which is about 20 miles NE of Baltimore.  I have contacted
Hy-gain and a new base section is available from them for $299.95.  Like any
used crank up tower of this age, I would recommend recabling the wench
mechanism.

Mrs. Archer has sold and closed on the house, so we need to get the tower
removed from the property as soon as possible for the new owner.

Please contact me at k2plf@aol.com or at 410-692-6025 day or evening.

Marty Green, K2PLF

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----