[TowerTalk] I nEED John ON4UN

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] I nEED John ON4UN
From: marc.wullaert3@pandora.be (Marc Wullaert)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 19:37:17 +0200
Sorry For the bandwidht ,but i know John ON4UN
is in Texas somewhere.He will be at some hamfest this weekend.
I dont know where he staying on this moment ,maybe he give some visit.
If somewhone can find him or could tell me where he is .Please ask him
to send me a email of try to phone me.There is nothing wrong here but
i want to ask him to buy something at the hamfest.

73
marc on4ma
cellphone : 0476/33.58.70

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----