[TowerTalk] house wiring ...rfi reduction

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] house wiring ...rfi reduction
From: n4vi@arrl.net (Chris Adams)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 13:45:00 -0600
Towertalkians!!  ...

Although officially we're doing a house "remodel" for all practical
purposes it is new construction.  Since the house wiring will be all
new, I have the opportunity to use various rfi reducton techniques on
the AC power wiring, telephone wiring and any internal network wiring.

The first thing that occurs to me is to use some type of toroids on the
lines mentioned above.

Has anyone done anything like this?

Any suggestions?  I'd love to hear them.  Sooner is good!

thanks es 73's

de Chris, n4vi

P.S.  If you subscribe to the RFI reflector, I apologize in advance for
the duplcate post!

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----