[TowerTalk] Re:

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re:
From: w7ni@easystreet.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 10:27:19 -0700
I believe Kurt intends to publish his email to the towertalk reflector when
he is ready to do it.  I just wanted everyone to be on the look out for it
when it hits.  Only Kurt can decide if and when it is ready for publication.
Sorry . . . but I am quite sure you will see it soon.

Stan
w7ni@easystreet.com

k4za@juno.com wrote:

> re:
>
> Hey Guys,
>
> Kurt, K7NV, just sent me an email where he discusses
> sideloading on a gin pole
>
> How are WE supposed to read it?  I'd like to, but it's not attached to
> your post & since it's an e-mail to YOU...???
>
> Forward me a copy.  I've seen one of those rooster heads, but it was on a
> gin pole larger than 25G!  Think it would hard to accomplish on 2-inch
> tube.
>
> vy 73 de Don K4ZA

> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----