[TowerTalk] New Chinese yagis

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Chinese yagis
From: jimsmith@home.com (Jim Smith)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 01:55:48 -0700
Watch out.  BA4ED.com is one of those irritating web sites which
won't let you out when you hit the "back" button and you have to
shut down Netscape or invoke the history list to get out.  Not a
site I would ever want to return to.  Kind of like someone
grabbing your arm when you go into a store and refusing to let go.

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----