[TowerTalk] telephone poles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] telephone poles
From: joe.brown@gordmans.com (Joe Brown)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:45:00 -0500
I checked with our local power company / electrical contractors on this
recently. They had 50 - 60 foot poles, free but you have to arrange to get
them hauled to your home with someone other than the power company. Then
found an electrical contractor that will plant the poles for $125 per hour.

I used a 45 foot pole w/ 7 feet in the ground for years with a 204BA on top,
and worked fine, I would think you could go pretty heavy with the hardware on
 top and get away with it.

73, Joe W0DB