[TowerTalk] FD 40M Beams

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FD 40M Beams
From: dcoolica@planet.eon.net (Denis Coolican)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 23:19:36 -0500
Well if the subject is 40 meter beams you can look at our homebrew 5
element full sized beam with a boom length of 60 ft. We did use it in
the last FD as a 2E entry. We were trying to make the best of what we
had  and the least of what we didn't have!

Matter of fact we built two of these OWA 40 meter antennas. One is at
VE6FI and the other is at VE6JY.

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/telwest/ve6fi.html

Denis Ve6AQ/ VE6FI

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----