[TowerTalk] kt34xa owners

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] kt34xa owners
From: w3qz@voicenet.com (Ron Cox)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:46:18 -0400
Hello all,
            I have a 23ft length of 4130 laying next to the tower and
before I cut it I would like to know the best seperation for the kt34xa
and a 40m2. The old mast is 17 feet, 6 in and 11 out with xa 2 feet
above top of tower. I never heard these play so Id hate to just cut the
4130 the same length as the previous owner w3nx if anyone klicked with
him. All replys appreaicated.

73 Ron

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----