[TowerTalk] Top Hat Switch (mercury)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Top Hat Switch (mercury)
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:26:33 EDT
In a message dated 7/19/01 9:49:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, w8ji@akorn.net
writes:

>  You may have missed it Tod, but two solutions were given and
>  rejected.

Maybe I missed something, but what about using simple trap? Trap isolates or
"disconnects" rest of the radiator above trap. They can be made efficient.
The disadvantage is they are frequency specific, but for ham bands good
enough.

Yuri, K3BU

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----