[TowerTalk] Adjustable Phase Shift networks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Adjustable Phase Shift networks
From: mfarrer@tality.com (Mel Farrer)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:56:44 -0700
When building a multi element array, I have had to put in odd phase shifts
to properly achieve the pattern I wanted.  Using different lengths of feed
line works, but is obviously difficult to adjust.  Anyone have a good
reference for designing adjustable feedline phase shift networks?  I vaguely
remember an article (many moons ago) on doing so, but could not drag it out.
Thanks.

Mel Farrer
Director of Engineering
Tality Corporation
555 River Oaks Parkway
San Jose, CA  95134
408 456-8254
408 944-8000 FAX
mfarrer@tality.com

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----