[TowerTalk] stacking KLMKT34XA with 6 el 50MHz beam

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] stacking KLMKT34XA with 6 el 50MHz beam
From: ct4nh@mail.telepac.pt (Luis Teixeira)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:55:12 +0100
Hi!
Would like to profit 6m openings and thought to stack above my KLM KT
4XA  - which is mounted atop a tower with 18 m high (60 ft)  - one Eagle
(GW3YDX) 6 m 6 element yagi (boom lenght about 7 m long (DL6WU optimized
design)).
What should be the distance apart, in order do not have any interference
between them, and if I should rotate one of the antennas. The KLM is mounted
just above the top of the tower and the mast has an overall lenght (above
top of tower) of about 4.7 m.
I have also  - in another tower - a Force 12 C3 with a 5 el. Tonna 6 m Yagi
with the distance apart about 3 m.Works very well without any interference
between both antennas.
Tnx in advance for your opinions.

Best 73 de Luis, CT4NH just arrived in the Magic Band...

-----