[TowerTalk] References to certified tower installers - D.C metro area

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] References to certified tower installers - D.C metro area
From: kkanakas@cisco.com (krishna)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:01:53 -0400
Hi folks,

 My greetings to all.This forum has been very informative.

 Looks like the town may want me to use a certified rigger to
 install the tower. Thats what the building inspector said this morning.

 Probably a 25 - 35 ft Rohn 25 with a tribander on top, bracketed
 to the side of the garage.

 Can folks give me references to installers in the washington D.C metro
area.?

 Thanks
 krish
 w4/vu2vku