[TowerTalk] THANKS - CUSHCRAFT 40-2cd

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] THANKS - CUSHCRAFT 40-2cd
From: marc.wullaert3@pandora.be (Marc Wullaert)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:53:20 +0200
Hi ,
Thanks to everyone who answered for the lost of my manual.
i have a copy now.
I receive so many reply's that i can not answer each one.
but is shows how many great radio-amateurs there are over the
world.
B.T.W.: there is no copy availble at the cuscraft website ,only
for the newer version (xm-240) who is not identical in sizes.

thanks

now back to the elements of the  40beam.

on4ma
73

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----