[TowerTalk] Aluma T150

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Aluma T150
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:14:06 -0600
One of my towers is a 40 ft Heights Aluminum tower
supporting a TH7.  For at least 15 years and one small
tornado, it was guyed with 1/8 inch steel guys (Rohn 6/18)
looped through the diagonal corners at the 32 ft level.
I have since added 3/16 inch guys with guy wraps through
the corners at 35 ft since the original guys are rusted.

Tom  N4KG