[TowerTalk] Which antenna should be on top?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Which antenna should be on top?
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 05:58:40 -0600
Carlos,

You did not say if you have a mast extending above the top
of the tower or if the tower rotates.  Those questions need
to be answered first.

IF you have a mast extending above the of the tower,
then I would recommend placing the 6M beam on top
since it has less wind load.

If you do not have a long mast above the top of the tower,
how would you rotate the lower antenna?  If you can't
rotate the lower antenna, then which antenna is most
important to you to be able to rotate?

Tom  N4KG