[TowerTalk] Fw: SPACING BETWEEN MONOBANDERS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: SPACING BETWEEN MONOBANDERS
From: qcr@qcislands.net (PAT TRAUTMAN VE7QCR)
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 18:40:13 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: PAT TRAUTMAN VE7QCR
To: towertalk@contesting.com
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2001 9:46 AM
Subject: SPACING BETWEEN MONOBANDERS

I was wondering if anybody can help me out with the following question. ?
       1. I have a 64 ft. tower,  I am going to put up a Force 12  Model
Mag-615 D  36ft. boom ant.
and a EF-610 D  24 ft. boom,  what would be the optimun spacing that I could
use between these
two ants. Also could I put a VHF beam between the 10m and 15m monobanders?.
I also have a 80m top loaded vertical 26 ft long, could I put it above the
10m beam?. I don"t have any modeling
programs here. Winds here can be  up to 100mph. Any input would greatly be
appreciated. 73s
 Pat  VE7QCR on the Queen Charlotte Islands

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----