[TowerTalk] 4 square 160m 80 ideas wanted

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4 square 160m 80 ideas wanted
From: sm2cew@telia.com (Peter Sundberg)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 20:36:35 +0200
Stagnation of a reflector is when people are flamed because they ask a
question about a topic that has been discussed before. I was looking
forward to some discussions about Kevins antenna plans but I now realize
that was a naive thought.

Yes, I have read all the books, yes I have been following discussions on
4-sq from 200´towers etc... but...

Peter SM2CEW

At 01:35 2001-08-10 , you wrote:

>I Thought that hams help hams was what hamming was all about. but I
>guess this is not the place so 73 I have helped hams here so I guess I
>got used see ya
>

>N9IWW
>Kevin Adam
>1239 W. Till Rd.