[TowerTalk] Another source for 4130 cro-moly tubing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Another source for 4130 cro-moly tubing
From: steve@oakcom.com (Steve Maki)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:32:47 -0400
Needing a couple of 4130 tubes, I called the local outfit
where I've been buying aluminum for years, on the odd
chance they would have it. As it turns out, they seem to
be quite big in 4130.

I don't have any idea whether their pricing is good - but
they certainly have it in stock and they ship all over the
country. I paid $147 ea. for (2) 2" OD x 8' long x 1/4" wall.
That included a cutting charge - they stock it in the standard
17' - 24' lengths. Not galvanized. Accepts credit cards.

Factory Steel
14020 Oakland
Detroit, MI  48203
313-883-6300