[TowerTalk] A Beautiful Trench

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A Beautiful Trench
From: Bob Otto <N8NGA@one.net> (Bob Otto)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:06:15 -0400
Hello Jim,

I did a similar setup for my tower, except mine is a couple of feet
deep and comes through the foundation.  I just used heavy nylon cord.
 The diameter of the pipes are large enough that I don't expect any
problems at all.

73 from.......

Bob Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

Time Written:
12:04:32 PM
Attachments:
<none>

DXCC 10M            WAC 10M            WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----