[TowerTalk] Poor customer service...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Poor customer service...
From: ww5l@gte.net (Tom Anderson)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:31:20 -0500

Art:

Norm's recently repaired a Ham IV for me and I was amazed at the excellent
service he gave both before and after I shipped him the rotor and control box.
He quickly replied to all of my e-mails asking about costs etc. before it
shipped it and even sent me one when the rotor arrived and when he had shipped
it back.  I couldn't ask for better service than that.  He ended up basically
completely rebuilding
the Ham IV which was on my tower hit my lightning that fried almost everything
inside and the terminal strip on the bottom of the housing. Total cost
including adding the brake delay circuit was just over $200 and it works just
like new, maybe even better.  A new Ham IV would be something over $500.

If you call Norm's the operator will answer U.S. Tower, then ask for Norm's.

Tom, WW5L
Colleyville TX

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----