[TowerTalk] CC 40m dple mounted on TH6 boom?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CC 40m dple mounted on TH6 boom?
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 23:10:40 -0600
As I have mentioned several times, I have FED the BOOM
of a TH6 as a 40M dipole.  The end elements capacitively
load the boom to resonance very near 40M.  ZERO interaction.

See my article on BOOM  LOADED  DIPOLES in the archives
or the NCJ.  If you are seriously interested, I could look in my
archives and e-mail you a copy.

Tom  N4KG