[TowerTalk] A4S between two A50-5S

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A4S between two A50-5S
From: opreda@conexion.com.py (Oscar Preda)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:18:54 -0400
Dear sirs.
I'm planning to stack two Cushcraft A50-5S 6m yagis, I have a self
supported  tower 12m=40feet high, my mast is 4m=13feet, I want to
separate both yagis 0.6  wavelenghts=3.6m=11.81feet, I have also a
Cushcraft A4S, I want to put that  triband yagi in between the two
A50-5S, my question: is possible to put a  triband yagi in between two
6m yagis without interactions or bad efficiency of  the 6m stack and
also the efficiency of the A4S?
Thanks in advance for any help and my apologies for my very bad english.
73!
Ruben - ZP5RPO

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----