[TowerTalk] Source for J-bolts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Source for J-bolts
From: eisinger@velocitus.net (Eisinger)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 15:10:01 -0600
I put a new tower up about a year ago and found a local steel fabricator for
anchor bolts.  Look in the Yellow Pages under "steel fabricators or
fabrication" and you shoud find several choices.  The place I went to could
supply them in virtually any size or length, galvanized or black.

73's,
Bill, AA7X